[Capdist-announce] Confetti Stage presents A PIECE OF MY HEART by Shirley Lauro, 3/28-3/30 & 4/3-4/6

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:27:23 EDT 2014

*A PIECE OF MY HEART*
by Shirley Lauro
directed by Linda D. Shirey
assistant directed by David DiPaola

In recognition of Women's History Month, Confetti Stage highlights the true
stories of six women during the Vietnam War. "A Piece of My Heart" has been
described by the Vietnam Veterans of America, Inc. as "the nation's most
enduring theatrical production that deals with the Vietnam War."

The play, based on the book by Keith Walker, recounts the overseas
experiences of these courageous women and marks the struggles they faced in
making sense of a war that forever changed them and the nation they served.

Confetti Stage is pleased to partner with local veteran service
organizations like STRIDE/Wounded Warriors, and will donate a portion of
ticket sales as well as collect donations during performances for these
organizations.

A Piece of My Heart features: Elaine Genz, Anna Guntner, Stephen Henel,
Vivian Hwang, Rachel Jenack, Kasey Kenyon, Liana Martino, and Joan Meyer

Performances will be held at:
The Albany Masonic Hall, 4th Floor theater
67 Corning Place
Albany, NY 12207

Only 7 performances:
March 28-29 & April 3-5 at 7:30pm
March 30 & April 6 at 2:00pm

$15 general admission tickets available at the door or online:
www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?r=CC80&fuseaction=home.venue&VenueID=127
$50 4-ticket FlexTix available.

$2 discount for veterans and employees/volunteers of veteran-service
organizations with ID. *For on-line sales, please enter the code APOMHVET
when you check out and present ID at the Box Office*

For more information, email us at confettistageinc at gmail.com or call the
Box Office at (518)460-1167.