[Capdist-announce] Ghent PLayhouse Production Postponed

Judy Staber pantoloon at fairpoint.net
Thu Mar 20 09:03:23 EDT 2014

THE GHENT PLAYHOUSE
ROUTE 66, GHENT, NEW YORK

March 20, 2014

TO ALL REGIONAL MEDIA.

GHENT PLAYHOUSE POSTPONES THE OPENING OF

“HOW THE OTHER HALF LOVES”

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Ghent Playhouse has postponed the opening of the production, Alan Ayckbourn’s comedy-drama “How the Other Half Loves”,  scheduled to open this Friday, March 21st to the following Friday, March 28th.

Performances for this weekend – March 21, 22, 23 – have been cancelled.  Anyone who had reservations for these performances will be contacted.  The production, directed by Sky Vogel, will run as scheduled for the next two weekends, March 28, 29 and 30 and April 4, 5, and 6.

-end-

Editors

Due to the immediacy of this release we would appreciate it if you could run this notice, either in your daily paper or on your websites or over the air, to avoid any inconvenience to our potential audiences.
Judy Staber