[Capdist-announce] Fort Salem Listing Update

Jay Kerr fortsalem at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:39:59 EDT 2014

Thanks.

FORT SALEM NOVEMBER CABARETS

LISTING UPDATE

NOV 1 – Aja Nisenson in My Life Is a Woody Allen Movie. 8 PM show sold out. Performance added at 4 PM. Coffee and dessert are included in the $25 ticket; reservations seriously recommended. 518-854-9200. www.fortsalemtheater.com

Aja Nisenson in My Life Is a Woody Allen Movie, a riotous, musical first-person exploration of self- improvement by a young woman who’s been with more therapists than men. Direct from the fifth annual United Solo Theatre Festival in Manhattan. An internationally recognized actor/comedian/singer/playwright originating from New Jersey, Aja earned a B.A. in Theater Arts with a Capstone in Playwriting at Brown University.

Jay Kerr
Artistic Director
Fort Salem Theater
jay at fortsalemtheater.com