[Capdist-announce] FREE OPEN MIC FOR TEENS & Young performers

Meg Kelly sctmkelly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:58:59 EDT 2014

*Saratoga Children's Theatre will host an Open Mic *
Sunday October 19th @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Gaffney's, Caroline St.,
Saratoga Springs
<http://www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org/event/open-mic-april-2014/>

*Emcee Rick Bolton*

*Young Performers **TEENS (Ages 13-18)*

 *Young Performers (Ages 8-12) *

We will have a keyboard if you want to use it, CD player and ipad, iphone
and ipod hook up available to use. * No A Capella please.*

Each Open Mic Night has had approximately 30 performers from the capital
district.

OPEN MIC IS A FREE EVENT and you do not have to be a participant of
Saratoga Children's Theatre all are welcome. This is a great place for
Teens and Children to perform with a friendly supportive audience.

*Email Meg Kelly at sctmkelly at gmail.com <sctmkelly at gmail.com> to sign up*

*Please send , **Full Name, **Age, city you live in, song you will sing or
play, who it is by, let me know if you will need to use the key board.*

--
Meg Kelly, Executive Director
Saratoga Children's Theatre