[Capdist-announce] FW: Young Actor Guild presents Once On This Island

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Jun 2 10:57:12 EDT 2015

YOUNG ACTORS GUILD PRESENTS:
ONCE ON THIS ISLAND
A Musical
Book and Lyrics By
LYNN AHRENS
Music by
STEPHEN FLAHERTY
Based Upon the Novel “My Love, My Love”, By Rosa Guy”
Originally Directed and Choreographed on Broadway by Graciela Daniele Playwrights Horizons, Inc.
 Produced ONCE ON THIS ISLAND off-Broadway in 1990
Originally Produced on Broadway by the Shubert Organization. Capital Cities/ABC, INC
Suntory International Corporation and James Walsh, In Association with Playwrights Horizons

RPI PLAYHOUSE – 15th Street Troy, NY 12180
June 5, 6, 7:30PM, June 7, 2:00PM Matinee
Tickets are $12.00 at the Door