[Capdist-announce] Le Moulin Rouge Soiree - May 16th

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Thu May 7 07:09:02 EDT 2015

Come join us for Le Moulin Rouge Soiree on May 16th!

This is a one-night event to celebrate TEN amazing years of Confetti Stage,
and we are recreating the bohemian magic of the Moulin Rouge with the
generous help of our friends at Waterworks Pub.  The night will feature
h'or doeuvres, a cash bar with signature cocktails, performances, and other
surprises!  Take your chance on winning one of our fabulous prizes from
local businesses.  Reconnect with old friends and meet new ones.  Be among
the first to hear about our upcoming season.  Experience the premiere of a
collaborative theater piece inspired by the music, laughter, and dance of
the Moulin Rouge.
Let's raise a glass to Confetti and to truth, beauty, love, and ART!

*Le Moulin Rouge Soiree*
*Saturday, May 16th, Doors open 7:00pm*
*Waterworks Pub (2nd floor cabaret, 76 Central Ave., Albany)*
*Purchase tickets at www.confettistage.org/tickets
<http://www.confettistage.org/tickets>*
*$20 before 5/9; $25 after 5/9 or at the door*
*Reservations can also be made by calling 518.460.1167 <518.460.1167>*

If you cannot join us for the evening, please consider making a
tax-deductible donation to Confetti (please click on the 'Donate' button on
www.confettistage.org/tickets).  Your support helps us continue to foster
creative talent and bring challenging material to our community!

We hope to see you there!

--
Confetti Stage, Inc
www.confettistage.org