[Capdist-announce] Our new holiday a cappella quartet THE CALLING BIRDS is ready to book!

Lecco Morris LeccoMotion at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:25:55 EST 2015

Friends and Capital Region revelers!

As the holidays approach, I have the great excitement and pleasure of introducing a new musical group – THE CALLING BIRDS – to the Capital Region!

We are a holiday-themed a cappella quartet composed of myself and local musicians and friends Justin Friello, Kristoph DiMaria and Jesse E. Conti. We can perform anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours, are perfect as feature entertainment or background, and come with coordinated costumes, four smiles and collective decades of a cappella and arrangement experience. With original versions of your favorite yuletide tunes arranged by myself and Justin Friello, we promise to deliver something special for your party or event that will leave people talking for months to come!

For bookings and information, email me at: LeccoMotion at Gmail.com <mailto:LeccoMotion at Gmail.com> or give me a call at (518) 256 – 2070. Since we are brand-new, I am offering an introductory rate this first year.

We look forward to delivering you and your coworkers and friends a one-of-a-kind experience this holiday season!

Happy holidays!

– Lecco Morris