[Capdist-announce] Coming to Sand Lake Center for the Arts - "Shakespeare in the Alley", Oct. 17

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Tue Oct 13 18:04:26 EDT 2015

Sand Lake Center for the Arts presents the Squire Jacob Coffeehouse 5th
Concert in the 2015 Series featuring "Shakespeare in the Alley" - with
Irish, Beatles, rockabilly, folk-rock, Dixieland, country, Hendrix,
standards, and originals . . . did we mention IRISH??? . . coming from here
and there in the state of NY.  Opening the show will be our Stars'A Rising
performer Geri DeSeve accompanied by Steven Keller.  Performance on Oct. 17,
at 7:30pm, Tickets $16 adult, $10 under 18.  Prepaid reservations can be
made at  <http://www.slca-ctp.org/> www.slca-ctp.org  or call (518)674-2007.
SLCA is located at 2880 NY 43, Averill Park, NY, is fully handicapped
accessible, with free parking.