[Capdist-announce] Magical Stage Acting Troupe

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Fri Aug 19 09:20:45 EDT 2016

MAGICAL STAGE ACTING TROUPE is proud to present the fabulous, extremely funny Romantic Comedy "SYLVIA" by A.R. Gurney and directed by Iris Singer.
This performance will leave you laughing hysterically, maybe sniffling a bit - but you will NEVER be the same!  Starring:  Dennis Skiba, Laura Darling, Deb Bercier, Theodore Zeltner, Myrna Bernstein and Judy Landers.

WHERE:                                                MADISON THEATER -     Albany, NY
WHEN:                                                  FRIDAY, 9/23                      7PM
                                                                SATURDAY, 9/24               7PM
                                                                SUNDAY, 9/25                   1PM       matinee

TICKETS:                                               $18 general admission and $15 students/seniors

BESIDES MOVIE CONCESSION, ALCOHOL WILL BE SOLD ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT PERFORMANCES

There will be a 50/50 Raffle to benefit the Albany Humane Society

Come One, Come All and help support our cause and our group on this Magical adventure!  Hope to see you there!