[Capdist-announce] Agnes of God at Confetti Stage for 3 more performances - 3/4 - 3/6

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:20:28 EST 2016

Confetti Stage presents

AGNES OF GOD
by John Pielmeier
directed by Nate Beynon

All performances held at our home theater at
The Albany Masonic Hall
67 Corning Place, Albany

February 26-27 & March 4-5 at 7:30pm
February 28 & March 6 at 2:00pm

The body of an asphyxiated newborn has been found in the room of Agnes, a
young novice in a convent. When asked where it came from, she insists that
God gave her the baby. A court psychiatrist is tasked with determining
Sister Agnes' competence to stand trial for murder. Dr. Livingstone soon
finds that her questions only beget thornier mysteries, and Mother Miriam,
the convent’s mother superior, is clearly hiding just as much as she’s
allowing the doctor to see. Inspired by a true-life murder trial, Agnes of
God is a psychological thriller packed with enough plot-twists, family
secrets, and cringe-worthy acts of violence to fill a whole season of Law
and Order: SVU. It is also a meditation on faith and reason. It explores
our need for miracles and their terrible price, and also the cost of living
in a world where only what is measurable and proven can exist.

Featuring: Robin Leary, Hollie Miller, and Kathleen Reilly
Stage managed by: Nick Himmelwright

General admission $15
Student admission $10
Tickets will be available at the door or may be reserved by calling the
Confetti Stage Box Office at (518)460-1167.
Online tickets available by clicking 'Get Tickets' above or going to http://
www.confettistage.org/buy-tickets
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.confettistage.org%2Fbuy-tickets&h=SAQGbbfHb&enc=AZM91b3fNvx6ZNAnSLkEBMgVcUtaFyvb4vjJbxpgNxWjF3GWP16nimwBdvbSi1LiF6I&s=1>

--