[Capdist-announce] Mopco Press Release: April Fool's Show

Kyra Teis kyra at mopco.org
Thu Mar 10 12:10:14 EST 2016

DATE: March 10, 2016

For Immediate Release
Contact: Michael Burns
michaelburns at mopco.org <mailto:michaelburns at mopco.org>
518-248-7430 or 518-577-MPCO
Mopco website: www.mopco.org <http://mopco.org/>
MOPCO's April Fool’s Day Improv Show

Friday night, April 1, 8 PM,
Mopco Underground at Proctors
Proctors box office: (518) 346-6204
On the web: http://www.proctors.org/events/mopco-april-fools-show <http://www.proctors.org/events/mopco-april-fools-show>
Breaking News: The Mop & Bucket Co. Improvisational Theatre Company (Mopco) is embarking on its first ALL SCRIPTED PERFORMANCE!

We’ve been rehearsing for months. Witness the kick-off performance of our world tour before we take it to The Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Chicago's Goodman Theater, and the Metropolitan Opera. Guest stars include but are not limited to: John Malkovich as Ernie the Wonder Dog, and Louis CK as Bert.

The Mop & Bucket Co. has been the improv company in residence at Proctors for eight years. In addition to their regular Friday night shows, the company teaches classes for youth and adults at Mopco World Headquarters, 309 Union Street in Schenectady. The company offers private performances, corporate and educational entertainment, and corporate and organizational development programs with its sister company, Koppett.

michaelburns at mopco.org <mailto:michaelburns at mopco.org>
(518) 248-7430

-END-