[Capdist-announce] Highlight Acting Troupe presents Four Weddings and an Elvis

Ethel LeVan highlightacting at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 19:25:00 EDT 2016

The Highlight Acting Troupe presents “Four Weddings And An Elvis”
on April 15, 16, 22, 23 at 8 PM and April 17, 24 at 2 PM at the Brunswick Grange,
Rt. 7 and 142.. "Four Weddings And An Elvis", written by Nancy Frick,
will be directed by Andrew Osterhout with Dianne DeSantis & Bryan Jackson
assisting. Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for seniors and students. For
reservations call Tina at 272-7558.

Join us for this romantic comedy where our four-times-married-three-times-divorced owner
of a wedding chapel in Las Vegas, has certainly seen her fair share of matrimonies!
In the hilarious production, we witness four of her most memorable.
This show contains adult themes, adult language. Parental guidance is suggested.