[Capdist-announce] Mopco Improvapalooza Press Release

Kyra Teis kyra at mopco.org
Wed Mar 23 13:53:54 EDT 2016

DATE: March 23, 2016

For Immediate Release
Contact: Michael Burns
michaelburns at mopco.org <mailto:michaelburns at mopco.org>
518-248-7430 or 518-577-MPCO
Mopco website: www.mopco.org <http://mopco.org/>
MOPCO's Improvapalooza: Each week we welcome a guest improv troupe from the Capital Region to open our show!

Friday nights, May 6 - June 10, 8 PM,
Mopco Underground at Proctors
Proctors box office: (518) 346-6204
On the web: http://www.proctors.org/events/mopco-improvapalooza-0 <http://www.proctors.org/events/mopco-improvapalooza-0>
Improvapalooza features the region's best up-and-coming improvisers and improv groups together with Mopco for five evenings of rip-roaring improv creativity. This high-energy run brings new and tasty improv to the Underground stage.

Dates and guests for Improvapalooza:

May 6: Mopco Lady All Stars

May 13: Sheer Idiocy

May 20: Sorry Not Sorry

June 3: Controlled Chaos

June 10: Dollars 2 Donuts

The Mop & Bucket Co. has been the improv company in residence at Proctors for eight years. In addition to their regular Friday night shows, the company teaches classes for youth and adults at Mopco World Headquarters, 309 Union Street in Schenectady. The company offers private performances, corporate and educational entertainment, and corporate and organizational development programs with its sister company, Koppett.

michaelburns at mopco.org <mailto:michaelburns at mopco.org>
(518) 248-7430

-END-

Kyra Teis