[Capdist-announce] Matthew Boyce, Elvis Tribute Artist, presents a benefit show for the Saratoga Children's Theatre, December 2nd

Bonnie Boyce gboyce1 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 07:30:57 EST 2016

For Immediate Release

The Saratoga Children's Theatre announces a benefit concert, Blue Christmas.
Help support the Saratoga Children's Theatre in this amazing night of music
and fun! Come see this two act, "Vegas Style" tribute show by award winning
Elvis Tribute Artist, Matthew Boyce, and the Suspicious Minds Tribute Band.

Blue Christmas, Friday December 2, 2016 at the Saratoga Music Hall at 474
Broadway Saratoga Springs.

. Light dinner included
. Raffle baskets and a 50/50 raffle.

Tickets are general admission, Adult $35, Seniors $30, kids 18 and under
$15.  Doors open at 6:30 pm for dinner. For more information and to purchase
tickets please visit  www.saratogachildrenstheatre.org or call (518)
430-7423.  Seating is limited.

At Saratoga Children's Theatre, community is the heart of our theatre. By
enriching, educating and inspiring our children we capture their artistic
qualities.  At SCT, we not only provide a forum for creating theatre, we are
building a future audience with a life-long love of the theatre arts.