[Capdist-announce] Sassy Jazz River Cruise on July 21st!

Stephen Sanborn stephensanbornphd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 22:44:09 EDT 2017

Sassy Jazz River Cruise on July 21st!

Come out for an evening of favorite tunes from the Great American Songbook
while enjoying equally great views of the Hudson River.  Join The Copake
Quintet for smooth & sassy jazz tunes & Broadway songs.  This evening is
presented by The Two Of Us Productions, so if you enjoy our murder mysteries
or our mainstage productions, you won't want to miss this delightful evening
of music & river views!"

WHAT: Jazz River Cruise on The Spirit of Hudson

WHERE:  Boat leaves from the Hudson City Public Docks at The Hudson River
Park

WHEN:  July 21st, 2017.  Boarding Starts at 6:30 pm on the lovely SPIRIT OF
HUDSON river cruiser.

TICKETS:  Call Hudson Cruises to make your reservations now!

-          online through Zerve by visiting  <http://www.hudsoncruises.com/>
www.HudsonCruises.com

-          call them toll free at (888) 764-1844