[Capdist-announce] Please post? Film fest info

Michael Burns michaelburns at mopco.org
Thu Mar 2 15:42:59 EST 2017

When we made the decision renovate a languishing historic firehouse in Schenectady into our own theatre and office headquarters, we were up against some serious odds. With some necessary innovation, a lot of elbow grease, and most importantly, the support of our amazing community, we made it happen.

The birth and growth of our theatre that began as one crazy idea in a sea of “couldn’t” and “shouldn’t” is the inspiration for the first Against All Odds Indie Film Fest. We want to celebrate courageous artists who manage against all odds to make something beautiful in the face of adversity. We’ve been fortunate to meet many such people on our journey and have continued to gather strength and inspiration from them. Schenectady and the Capital Region rocks, and so do you!

If this message resonates with you, we ask that you support us once more and help spread the word so more local artists can show their work and have the chance to meet fellow artists in the community. Please see the link below for more details on the festival and be on the look out for information on sponsorships opportunities.

http://www.mopco.org/the-against-all-odds-film-fest/ <http://www.mopco.org/the-against-all-odds-film-fest/>

Michael Burns
Artistic Director
The Mopco Improv Theatre