[Capdist-announce] 1, 2, 3...

Your friends at Home Made Theater info at homemadetheater.org
Wed Nov 22 07:45:32 EST 2017

Three quick items from HMT: From our family to yours, we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! HMT is a small business and even though our box office won't be open on Small Business Saturday we are running a special online deal that day: for 24 hours we are waiving all handling fees for tickets to A CHRISTMAS CAROL! Follow this link on Saturday, November 25th to get your tickets and enjoy this holiday classic with your family and friends! Make your list, check it twice and then shop with HMT! Our Barnes & Noble Bookfair is coming up on December 2nd. While you are with your friends and family this Thanksgiving and working on your holiday shopping list keep in mind: books, music, and movies make great gifts!  Thanks for your support of HMT!         Home Made Theater PO Box 1182, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 518-587-4427 www.homemadetheater.org Home Made Theater | PO Box 1182, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Unsubscribe capdist-announce at dx.ayw.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by info at homemadetheater.org in collaboration with Try it free today