[Capdist-announce] Oops! We know it's Thursday.

Your friends at Home Made Theater info at homemadetheater.org
Thu Nov 30 12:42:23 EST 2017

Our e-mail service seems to have gone rogue! Our apologies if you received our Giving Tuesday e-mail a second time, and THANK YOU to all who have made a donation! While we have you, be sure to look for us at these upcoming events: The Victorian Streetwalk Tonight (that's Thursday) we will be at The Victorian Streetwalk in Saratoga Springs. Cast members from A Christmas Carol will be handing out Christmas Carol balloons. Remember to mention HMT when making your purchases. Our Barnes & Noble Bookfair December 2nd (that's Saturday) Join us for a sneak peek of our upcoming production of A CHRISTMAS CAROL, We’ll have fun activities around the store, free gift wrapping and more! A portion of proceeds that day will benefit HMT.         Home Made Theater, PO Box 1182, Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 518-587-4427 * www.homemadetheater.org  Home Made Theater | PO Box 1182, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Unsubscribe capdist-announce at dx.ayw.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by info at homemadetheater.org in collaboration with Try it free today