[Capdist-announce] NOT SO COMMON PLAYERS--WOMEN IN MY LIFE

Sarah Burke burke.sally4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:21:52 EDT 2017

NOT SO COMMON PLAYERS

has been

Enriching Clifton Park with Musical Theater since 2001

  Thanks to the generous support of our donors and the Town of Clifton Park, we are able to provide quality musical theater in multiple venues across Clifton Park.

Now join us for
DINNER THEATER

MAZZONE HOSPITALITY
at the
HILTON GARDEN INN

WOMEN IN MY LIFE

Book, Music and Lyrics by Jay Kerr As originally produced at the Fort Salem Theater, Salem, NY

Starring: JERRY GRETZINGER with Susan Cicarelli Caputo Heather-Liz Copps Erin Gretzinger

November 11, 2017 (5PM) & November 12 (Noon) Dinner Theatre at the Hilton Garden Inn 30 Clifton Country Rd, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Tickets: $50.00-may be reserved by credit card. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dinner-theaterwomen-in-my-life-tickets-36762820586

or call Karen Harvey @518-631-6502; Info: Sally Burke 518-526-5648