[Capdist-announce] Fwd: NSCP Present - I Love You Because

Jill Ross 919.jill at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:50:34 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jill Ross <919.jill at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:11 PM
Subject: NSCP Present - I Love You Because
To: <capdist-announce-owner at dx.ayw.org>

It's almost time! Not So Common Players production of *I Love You Because*
opens in two weeks! Seven chances to see this contemporary take on Jane
Austen's *Pride and Prejudice*, all for FREE!

October 27 - 29 and November 2-5 at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Library.
Friday and Saturday performances start at 8:00 pm, Sunday at 2:00 pm and
Thursday at 7:30 pm.

Can a free-spirited photographer and a keep-it-predictable greeting card
writer get beyond their differences and love each other "because?" Does the
actuary have the right calculation to find love? And what about that
bartender? Come to the show and find out!

Not So Common Players, sponsored by the Town of Clifton Park, has provided
free musical theater in Clifton Park for over 15 years.