[Capdist-announce] Short Play Festival opens this weekend!

Elaine Fernandez e.fernandez.rhinecliff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:36:27 EDT 2017

The Short Play Festival of new and original plays written and performed by
local artists from Albany to Westchester opens at The CENTER for Performing
Arts at Rhinebeck this weekend, Sept. 15-17. You can pay at the door or
purchase your tickets in advance to reserve the best seats in the house!
Call The CENTER box office at 845-876-3080 <(845)%20876-3080> or buy your
ticket online: www.centerforperformingarts.org. Check out our first
electronic program and meet the performers, directors, playwrights and
crew: https://youtu.be/dzAzT-M-sjE! We hope to see you this weekend!

With warmest regards,
Elaine Fernandez

*“Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken
glass.” - Anton Chekhov*