[Capdist-announce] Here's a quick update from us

terrimateer at gmail.com terrimateer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:24:21 EDT 2017

You don't want to miss this. A KIND SHOT @ Rosendale Theatre Oct 27 & 28 HI! Good news! Sooooooo many of you have asked when is your show 'A Kind Shot' gonna be in the Hudson Valley?? So.....we teamed up w the Rosendale Theatre to bring it to you. $15 advance online tickets now ($20 at the door) Oct 27th at 8PM tickets here Oct 28th at 4PM tickets here More good news! Bring your ticket and join us at The Rosendale Cafe (after the Friday night show) or at the Garden House (after the Saturday matinee) and... get 2 for 1 on house wine! (Check out nice article on Broadway World here) Rosendale Theatre 408 Main Street Rosendale, NY 12472  "A KIND SHOT - like nothing ever seen." (Broadway World) "Terri Mateer is a presence in the room." (What's On Off Broadway) "Wild & heart-breaking." (Rave Reviews) "Keep going, have heart, play defense and make your free throws!" akindshot.com rosendaletheatre.org     terrimateer at gmail.com | PO Box 567, Woodstock, NY 12498 Unsubscribe capdist-announce at dx.ayw.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by terrimateer at gmail.com in collaboration with Try it free today