[Capdist-announce] The Mopco Family Improv Show (Now Earlier!)

Alex Timmis alex at mopco.org
Tue Apr 24 15:25:51 EDT 2018

The Mopco Family Improv Show

Date: Sunday, May 20th

Time: 3:30 - 5:00pm

Venue: The Mopco Improv Theatre

Address: 10 N Jay Street, Schenectady, NY 12305

Cost:  $10 Adults, $5 Kids, Students and Seniors

Get Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-mopco-family-improv-show-tickets-43212121619 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-mopco-family-improv-show-tickets-43212121619>

The Mopco Family Improv Show
An all-ages comedy show for kids, teens, and adults
Doors Open @ 3:00pm, Show Starts @ 3:30pm
Join us for this highly interactive, family-friendly improv show! We use audience suggestions and willing volunteers to create stories, characters, and songs off the top of our heads in this one of a kind performance. Younger audience members will have plenty of opportunities to be a part of the action and help our actors create the show. Parents will find plenty to laugh about too!