[Capdist-announce] Byron Nillson & Malcolm Kogut - An Evening of Comic Song at The Copake Grange on Friday July 13th, 2018

Stephen Sanborn stephensanbornphd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 12:28:38 EDT 2018

The Two Of Us Productions, the multi-award winning theater company based in
Columbia County NY. Is pleased to present "Rhyme on My Hands," a Tribute to
the Art of the Comic Song featuring singer Byron Nilsson & pianist Malcolm
Kogut.  This event, presented in collaboration with the Copake Grange, is
another great live event in a season of music & theater at The Grange. Come
on out on Friday night July 13th starting at 8pm for an entertaining evening
in the intimate theater at The Copake Grange.

.                    WHAT:  Rhyme on My Hands," a Tribute to the Art of the
Comic Song featuring singer Byron Nilsson & pianist Malcolm Kogut.

.                    WHEN: Friday night July 13th, 2018.  The show starts at
8pm.

.                    WHERE: The Copake Grange, 628 Empire Road, Copake NY.
12516

.                    TICKETS:  $15  Tickets can be purchased at the door or
by calling (518) 329-6293