[Capdist-announce] BE SCENE this Saturday at Schenectady Civic Players

John William Hickman jwmhickman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 23:12:29 EDT 2018

*Saturday, June 16, at 7:30 pm*

*Fifth Annual BE SCENE at . . .  Schenectady Civic
Playhouse                    12 South Church St.  Schenectady, NY
12305* *Closing
out our current 90th season, on Saturday, June 16, at 7:30 p.m. we present
our fifth annual, open-to-the-public, production called BE SCENE,  where
Capital District actors and directors present an evening of brief scenes,
highlights and monologues from new plays and old favorites.  Open seating.
Free (or pay what you will). No advance reservations. Just walk right in.
ONE PERFORMANCE ONLY. *