[Capdist-announce] Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Mary D'Amico maryally25 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 09:46:26 EDT 2018

Young Actors Guild presents our 13th Biennial Production of Andrew Lloyd
Webers' "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat", May 18 and 19 at
7:30pm and May 20 at 2:00pm, at the RPI Playhouse in Troy, NY.
Tickets are $15 and available at the door.

Come and join us for a fun, fast paced night of musical theater at the RPI
PLayhouse, featuring the students and alums of the Award Winning Young
Actors Guild, now in our 29th year.  Recognized in the Times Union as one
of the Best of for the past 4 years, and winner of numerous TANYS awards of
excellence!  Don't miss out on this fun show.
We hope to see you there!