[Capdist-announce] Fwd: Michael Burns Mansplains Politics (an Inconvenient Powerpoint)

Heather E. Schwartz heatherestelleschwartz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 09:59:08 EDT 2018

This one has the links - thanks!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

*Michael Burns Mansplains Politics (an Inconvenient Powerpoint)*
Thursday, November 1, 7 PM - 9 PM
$5 (https://bit.ly/2J6oR1q for tickets)

The Mopco Improv Theatre <http://www.mopco.org>

10 N Jay Street, Schenectady

Not a comedy show, *Mansplains* explores the gullibility of the American
people, on both sides of our political divide. An inconvenient Powerpoint
augmented by brief scenes, the show is part civics lesson, part
psychodrama, part clown show, and part rant. *Mansplains *ends with a
fervent call to action.

*Michael Burns Mansplains Politics (an Inconvenient Powerpoint)*
Thursday, November 1, 7 PM - 9 PM
$5

The Mopco Improv Theatre