[Capdist-announce] Stories about Starting Again - Creative Action Playback Theater

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:16:55 EDT 2018

 Join us on Friday September 14 at 7pm at the Creative Action Unlimited
studio as we begin our third season of sharing your stories!

Playback is a form of improvisational theater where audience members are
invited to tell stories from their own lives, from the simplest moments to
the most profound life experiences, which are then "played back" as
theater, on the spot.

The Creative Action Playback Theater Company includes John Stevenson, Susan
Preiss, Stephanie Weber-Remmert, Katrina Wilkinson, Pete Furlong, Deb
Plaskin, Siobhan Shea, Marsha Smith, and Michael Kennedy.

Monthly performances are held at the Creative Action Unlimited studio at 6
Greenwood Drive, East Greenbush. (Just come in the front door and down the
steps.)

Suggested donation $5 - 10

--

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director