[Capdist-announce] Creative Action Playback Theater - Season of Light

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 21:36:57 EST 2019

Join us on Friday December 13
7:00 - 8:30 pm
Creative Action Unlimited, 6 Greenwood Drive, East Greenbush

In many traditions, December marks a season of light - candles to banish
the darkness, gatherings to remind us of our connection to each other,
offerings of service or gifts to those we love - or those who need us most.
For some of us, this is a peaceful time. For others, it may be sad or
lonely. In the safe space of Playback, we welcome all of your stories. Join
us at our December performance - and stay after the show for cookies!

At a Playback performance, audience members are invited to tell stories
from their own lives, from the simplest moments to the most profound life
experiences, which are then "played back" as theater, on the spot.

The Creative Action Playback Theater Company includes John Stevenson,
Stephanie Weber-Remmert, Debra Plaskin, Siobhan Shea, Marsha Smith,
Michelle Smith-Carrigan, Yash Thakur and Michael Kennedy.

Admission is $5-10

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director
Creative Action Unlimited
6 Greenwood Drive, East Greenbush NY 12061
518-270-1260
www.creativeactionunlimited.com