[Capdist-announce] Not So Common Players Announces 2020 Season!

Elisa Harrington-Verb elisaverb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:23:47 EST 2019

Not So Common Players is thrilled to announce our 2020 season!

Nice Work If You Can Get It
A hilarious new screwball comedy that pokes fun at the Prohibition era in a clash of elegant socialites and boorish bootleggers, all set to the glorious songs of George and Ira Gershwin
Summer 2020 on the Clifton Common Stage

Snapshots: A Musical Scrapbook
An original new musical featuring the beloved songs from Academy Award-winning composer Stephen Schwartz (Wicked, Pippin, Godspell), Snapshots: A Musical Scrapbook is a touching and authentic look into how we fall in love and the poignant power of trusting our hearts and memories.
Date and Location TBA

I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
This hilarious celebration of the mating game takes on the truths and myths behind that contemporary conundrum know as 'the relationship.'
Date and Location TBA

Keep an eye out for our Director Application coming very soon!