[Capdist-announce] Young Actors Guild 30th Anniversary press release

Tess Hogan tesselizahogan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:34:44 EDT 2019

Hello!

My name is Tess Hogan. I am currently a staff member at the Young Actors
Guild of the Capital Region.  I attended the program throughout my
childhood from the age of seven to my current role as a college intern. I
study English and Film Production at Northeastern University and I have had
the opportunity to return during summers to continue working with my
Childhood program. I am proud to be representing the Young Actors Guild
(YAG), one of the longest-running educational theatre companies in the
community. We're celebrating our 30th anniversary and would love to
coordinate a press release with your organization. Attached is a word doc
of our Press Release.

I appreciate your time and consideration, and would love the opportunity
for you to do a news story on this milestone for a program that has served
thousands of students over a 30 year span.

Thank you for your time,
Tess Hogan
YAG Staff