[Capdist-announce] The Two Of Us Productions - Two Radio Dramas on Sept. 5th, 2020

Stephen Sanborn stephensanbornphd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:31:21 EDT 2020

Virtual Staged Reading of radio dramas from Suspense Theater:  The Shadow in
The Case Of The River Of Eternal Woe; and My Dear Niece from Suspense
Theater.  Presented by The Two Of Us Productions, the award winning theater
company based in Columbia County NY, in collaboration with Friends Of The
Copake Grange.

WHEN:   Saturday September 5th, 2020 at 7:30pm

WHERE:  On-line via ZOOM, see both of these thrilling dramas in the comfort
of your own home!

TICKETS:  This performance is free to the public, donations are gratefully
accepted.  To R.S.V.P and get your access code please visit
<http://www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org> www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org

       ".  thrilling suspense with The Two Of Us Productions! "

COPAKE, NY --The Two Of Us Productions, the award winning theater company
based in Columbia County NY, is pleased to present virtual-live staged
reading of two exciting radio dramas:  The Shadow in The Case Of The River
Of Eternal Woe; and My Dear Niece from Suspense Theater.  This performance,
the eleventh in their Virtual Live-Staged Reading Series, is being presented
on Saturday evening September 5th, 2020 at 7:30pm in collaboration with
Friends Of The Copake Grange

In The Case Of The River of Eternal Woe, Lamont Cranston, newspaper reporter
by day and The Shadow by night, witnesses the police retrieval of wealthy
widow Mathilda Redfield.  She apparently killed herself by jumping into the
river.  It seems to be a simple case of suicide until The Shadow notices the
deceased widow's niece unobtrusively checking the corpse's wrist for a
missing diamond bracelet  Why was the widow's niece more interested in her
aunt's jewelry than in her suspicious death?  Only The Shadow knows!

In My Dear Niece we meet a certain Mrs. Rogers.  She was the kind of a lady
to whom nothing ever happens -- a quiet widow, living in a quiet town, among
quiet friends. But dear Mrs. Rogers hardly expected to become involved in
murder when she put that innocent little classified ad in the evening paper.

To learn the rest of these thrilling stories you'll have to R.S.V.P to
www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org <http://www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org>  and
then see these thrilling dramas in the comfort of your own home on Saturday
night September 5th, 2020.

The Case Of  The River of Eternal Woe and My Dear Niece will be performed as
a live-virtual staged reading on Saturday September 5th, 2020 at 7:30pm.
Hurry to R.S.V.P and get your access code by visiting
www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org <http://www.TheTwoOfUsProductions.org>  . This
performance is free to the public, donations are gratefully accepted.

The Two Of Us Productions is well known throughout the Hudson Valley for
presenting quality theater, both musicals and dramas.  Their recent
productions of Sweeney Todd, Young Frankenstein, Chicago, Les Miserables,
next to normal, Mamma Mia! and Jesus Christ Superstar were all recognized by
the Theatre Association of NYS with multiple awards, including outstanding
work by the company & outstanding performance by the orchestra.  A review of
their recent virtual staged-reading of All My Sons will appear in this
Fall's edition of The Arthur Miller Journal.