[Capdist-announce] Fandom Fest at Proctor's

Marie Oppedisano marieoppedisano at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:41:32 EDT 2022

>From Jeff Burns: Super-pumped to be part of the inaugural Fandom Fest at
Proctors in Schenectady, NY!

The fest is this Friday through Sunday and I'll be there at my table all
three days (Table #23 in Key Hall), so swing by and say Hi!

I'll also be dong my Super Geeked Up improv comedy show Friday at 8pm with
the awesome Peter Sefcik, Marie Locaputo Oppedisano, Ali Bee, and Samuel J
Gorenstein.

There's a ton of other activities and awesome vendors. Go to
https://fandomfest.org to get tickets. Use code VENDOR to get $15 off!

Hope to see you there for some super-geeky fun!