[Capdist-announce] HURRICANE DIANE Has FREE Preview Tonight, Wednesday 2/16!

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:03:13 EST 2022

There's a Storm A Coming!

[image: hurricane-diane-promo-5269 (1).jpg]
Photo by Adam Wilson-Hwang (l-r) Tess McHugh & Amanda Dorman

Hurricane Diane

By Madeleine George

Harbinger @ Albany Barn

FREE Preview Tonight at 7:30

Harbinger Theatre will present “Hurricane Diane” by Madeleine George at
Albany Barn, 56 2nd Street in Arbor Hill. The dates of the show are Feb. 17
to Feb. 19 and Feb. 24 to 26, and all shows begin at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are
$15 and can be purchased on the Eventbrite website
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hurricane-diane-by-madeleine-george-tickets-255569694837>.
There will be Q&A sessions after each Friday show, and guests will be
required to show proof of vaccination and wear masks.

Meet Diane, a permaculture gardener dripping with butch charm. She’s got
supernatural abilities owing to her true identity—the Greek god
Dionysus—and she's returned to the modern world to gather mortal followers
and restore the Earth to its natural state. Where better to begin than with
four housewives in a suburban New Jersey cul-de-sac? In this Obie-winning
comedy with a twist, Pulitzer Prize finalist Madeleine George pens a
hilarious evisceration of the blind eye we all turn to climate change and
the bacchanalian catharsis that awaits us, even in our own backyards.