[Capdist-announce] Final Performances of HURRICANE DIANE!

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:34:19 EST 2022

*Catch The Storm Before the Storm!*

*Final Performances of *
*"Hurricane Diane"*
*By Madeleine George*
*Tonight thru Saturday at 7:30pm*
*Harbinger @ Albany Barn*
*$15.*

[image: hurricane-diane-rehearsal-5737.jpg]
                                                             Photo by Adam
Wilson-Hwang

*See the show the reviewers and audiences are calling "Amazing,"
"Brilliant," "Creative," "Must See!"*
Meet Diane, a permaculture gardener dripping with butch charm. She’s got
supernatural abilities owing to her true identity—the Greek god
Dionysus—and she's returned to the modern world to gather mortal followers
and restore the Earth to its natural state. Where better to begin than with
four housewives in a suburban New Jersey cul-de-sac? In this Obie-winning
comedy with a twist, Pulitzer Prize finalist Madeleine George pens a
hilarious evisceration of the blind eye we all turn to climate change and
the bacchanalian catharsis that awaits us, even in our own backyards.

Hurricane Diane
By Madeleine George
Harbinger @ Albany Barn
56 2nd St
2/24-2/26, 7:30pm
$15 tickets available at Eventbrite
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hurricane-diane-by-madeleine-george-tickets-255569694837

*Masks and Proof of Vaccination Required*