[Capdist-announce] Young Actors Guild presents: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 16:41:14 EDT 2022

[image: image.png]
1
*Come and join us for a fun evening of entertainment!*

*"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"*
*presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of The Really
Useful Group*
*July 29 and July 30, 7:00pm*

Young Actors Guild's students ages 6 - 16 will be performing this Andrew
Lloyd Weber favorite!  The Young Actors Guild has been producing Joseph
every two years since the early 90's.  We missed a year when we were shut
down from productions by the pandemic but we are back!  Come and support
our award winning Performing Arts Program, now in its 34th year.
Recognized by the Times Union Best of for the past 6 years, and numerous
awards from the Theater Association of New York State.

Check us out at youngactorsguild.org