[Capdist-announce] World premiere of new improv show created by capital region following his dreams

Josh Romeo thejoshromeoshow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:30:00 EDT 2022

Hello!

My name is Josh Romeo and I am a local theatre artist of many years.  I am
sending this email on behalf of my new performing improv company, The Josh
Romeo Show. I am writing to share a press release with you regarding the World
premiere of new improv show created by capital region following his dreams to
be released immediately. You can read the release below.

This news would be important to your audience because there is a large
theatre community in the capital region (with some capital region Facebook
groups having over 2.5K followers) and they would be very interested to
hear about a new passion project. This story is also about supporting the
community from which most everyone in the capital region is interested in.

Would you share this news with your audience so that they can learn about
this new project and get the details on the premiere so they can attend?

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have further
questions about this story or would like to schedule more time to talk!

Thank you so so much for your consideration!

Josh Romeo

518-703-1536

Thejoshromeoshow at gmail.com

Thejoshromeoshow.com