[Capdist-announce] Highlight Acting Troupe Presents Moon Over Buffalo by Ken Ludwig

Christine Levan Christine_Levan at gbtpa.com
Thu Apr 6 12:47:03 EDT 2023

Highlight Acting Troupe presents Moon Over Buffalo by Ken Ludwig. This hilarious farce introduces George and Charlotte Hay, performing "Cyrano" and "Private Lives" in repertoire with a down on their luck theater company in Buffalo, NY in the 1950's. The comic mishaps and absurd antics of their cast and crew will keep you laughing as the Hay's attempt to achieve their dream of Hollywood stardom. The show will open at the Brunswick Grange on Rt. 7 and Rt. 142 in Brunswick, NY on May 5th (8pm) 6th (8pm) and 7th (2pm). For Reservations please call 518-237-6936. Ken Ludwig's Moon Over Buffalo is presented by Arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Samuel French, Inc. www.concordtheatricals.com<https://clicktime.symantec.com/15tStbiwygHvpnJEphXjA?h=Ao2GKKQLIUmuKuhEun4jQENh_QvzwsS22eSeTNEy6dw=&u=http://www.concordtheatricals.com/>

Christine LeVan SCLA  | Lead Resolution Manager- Worker Compensation  | Gallagher Bassett
Reporting Branch: Carrier Northeast (602)
P.O. Box 2934, Clinton, IA 52733-2934
D: 781-519-6655 | F: 781-519-7368|
E:  Christine_Levan at gbtpa.com
Alternative Point of Contact  Gary Nickels @ 781-519-6660

Gallagher Bassett is committed to delivering exceptional service and we are here to help.
Please contact my supervisor, Phyllis Azzariti , with any questions.