[Capdist-announce] Online events submission/listserv

info at saratogavoices.org info at saratogavoices.org
Sun Jan 8 17:39:34 EST 2023

The following is info for an event submission for Saratoga Voices, a
community choir, regarding our upcoming cabaret dinner theater.  As you
scroll down, there are more details.  I was unsure if you needed tags,
so I have some suggested ones.  Thank you so much for getting the word
out and please feel free to reach out if you need any other info or
attachments.

Best,

Leslie Bottino

Marketing/Publicity for Saratoga Voices

________________

We're back and bold! Join us for our annual Cabaret Dinner Theater: 100
Years of Broadway! Tickets include enjoying a cocktail hour with cash
bar the first hour, followed by a delicious Chef's Buffet while
listening to the wonderful music of Broadway at the beautiful Vista
Ballroom at Van Patten Golf Club in Clifton Park, NY. Selections from:
Kiss Me Kate, Oklahoma, Guys and Dolls, Oliver, Fiddler on the Roof,
Pippin, Chicago, Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, Ragtime, Rent,
Hamilton...

_Cocktail Hour:_

*Cash bar

*Domestic and imported cheese display with assorted crackers

*Assorted fresh fruit display

_Dinner:_

*Starters: Mixed green salad, warmed rolls with butter

*Entreés: Bowties alla vodka, baked salmon, petite top sirloin steak

*Sides: Whipped mashed potatoes, fresh seasonal vegetables

_Dessert:_

*Carrot Cake with coffee or tea

Please note - no ticket sales at the door, advance ticket purchase prior
to February 3, 2023. For more info, call 518.416.4060 or email us at
info at saratogavoices.org.

Tickets:

https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/login?event=33140 [1]

https://saratogavoices.org/events [2]

1923 marked the beginning of the modern musical comedy, a peculiarly
American theatrical form that emerged from European operettas, the
Yiddish theater, vaudeville and music hall entertainments. At times it
was seen as an excuse to string together lavish production numbers, but
musical theater matured to become dramas that integrated danced, sung
and spoken segments more closely. Over the one hundred years of its
evolution, masterful librettists and composers have created great
productions that continue to delight audiences today as well as
inspiring new experiments in this musical art form.

Links:
------
[1] https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/login?event=33140
[2] https://saratogavoices.org/events