[Capdist-announce] The Motherf**ker with the Reviews! Smash hit with 3 more performances at ACT

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 07:35:10 EDT 2023

*Audience's and Reviewers Are Raving For Harbinger's "Profane Poetry"*

*"'The Motherf**ker with the Hat' will have you laughing out loud."*
*-Nippertown*

[image: image.png]
Janes Alexander, David Quiñones Jr/Jenn Moak Photography

 " I highly recommend The Motherf**ker with the Hat to anyone who can
stomach its dark themes and vulgar language. I especially recommend it to
those who, like me, love to laugh in the face of life’s darkness and
depravity."
-Jess Hoffman/Berkshire On Stage
https://berkshireonstage.blog/2023/06/20/review-the-motherfker-with-the-hat-harbinger-theatre-at-the-albany-civic-theater/

"The play has some of the funniest dialogue heard in a long time. At the
same time, it will almost bring you to tears and rage. It is, in many ways,
a wake-up call to us all."-Bill Kellert/Nippertown
 Harbinger Theatre's Newest Production Is Less About The Hat and More About
The Motherf**ker! | Nippertown
<https://nippertown.com/2023/06/19/harbinger-theatres-newest-production-is-less-about-the-hat-and-more-about-the-motherfker/>

Performance dates are Friday-Sunday. Friday, and Saturday curtains are at
7:30pm and Sundays are matinees only at 3pm. Tickets are $15 for general
intermission. Runs approximately 105 minutes with no intermission. Contains
drug use, alcohol use, vulgar language, sexual themes, and a gun.
Recommended for ages 17+. Tickets are available online at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/630752486667, or at the door for any
performance. For more information visit
https://www.actingclasswithpatrickwhite.net/ or
https://www.albanycivictheater.org/.

" This was exquisitely perfect. Harbinger’s 'The Motherf**ker with the Hat'
by Stephen Adly Guirgis at Albany Civic Theater is not to be missed. I
laughed, cried, was shocked, and leapt to my feet at the end to give a
standing ovation."-Joanna Peterson Palladino Resnick

"Wow. This show is dazzling. Brian Sheldon has put together a magnificent
ensemble and directed them to absolutely amazing performances. David
Quiñones Jr and James Alexander are brilliant, and I was blown away by the
other actors whom I just met tonight, Siobhan Shea, Victoria Nieves, and
Dan Perez."-Tom Della Sala

"The show was amazing--the actors fully inhabited their roles. We in the
audience laughed throughout, but with a sense of dread and compassion.
Sharp writing, terrific direction and tech and pitch-perfect acting. Go see
it!!"-Eileen Schuyler

*LAST 3 PERFORMANCES 6/23-6/25*
Performance dates are Friday-Sunday. Friday, and Saturday curtains are at
7:30pm and Sundays are matinees only at 3pm. Tickets are $15 for general
intermission. Runs approximately 90 minutes with no intermission. Contains