[Capdist-announce] Creative Action Unlimited presents POV

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:07:05 EDT 2024

Friday May 3 at 7:30 pm
Saturday May 4 at 2:00 pm and 7:30 pm
Friday May 10 at 7:30 pm
Saturday May 11 at 2:00 pm and 7:30 pm

James L. Meader Little Theater, Russell Sage College, Troy NY

What if, in a world of growing AI advancements, all we needed to succeed
was guidance from an all knowing algorithm? What if Alexa or Siri could
lead you to wealth beyond your imagination? Would you sell your soul if it
meant you’d have clothes? A home? Groceries? What if poverty was the virus
and obedience was the cure? What then would be your perspective? What would
be your POV?

Through a blend of live-action scenes, interactive projections, and
cutting-edge sound design, POV offers a thought-provoking exploration of
the boundaries people are willing to push in their quest to escape the
perils of a rapidly changing world.
Co-directed by Michael A. Lake and David Quinones Jr.
The cast of POV includes Jenny Ansong, Kristoph DiMaria, Olivia Grant,
Nicole Mecca, Courtney Murphy, Tony Pallone, Shane Sczepankowski, and
Michaela Torres
Talkbacks with the cast following evening performances.
Tickets are $20 and may be purchased at the door (We accept cash, Paypal,
CashApp, or Venmo)

--

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director
*(she/her)*