[Capdist-announce] Join us for Broadway in Round Lake, Hosted by Benita Zahn 🤩 [Ticketed Event - Sliding Scale $0-20]

Alexandra van den Heever vandy at carpediemtheater.org
Fri Jul 12 10:28:34 EDT 2024

________________________________
From: Carpe Diem Theater <info at carpediemtheater.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2024 6:32 PM
To: Alexandra van den Heever <vandy at carpediemtheater.org>
Subject: [Test] Join us for Broadway in Round Lake 🤩

Carpe Diem Theater | Carpe PM Benefit Concert
[Logo]
[https://mcusercontent.com/dc01cb3d63408939d11bc0355/images/9e792654-9f12-b732-e983-13b096b9fcbb.png]
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW<https://carpediemtheater.ticketleap.com/>
Carpe PM Benefit Concert
July 18th at 7pm

at the Round Lake Auditorium

hosted by

Emmy Award winner Benita Zahn

featuring

Broadway's Nicholas Barasch

and Chloe Kostman

with performances by

The cast of Ten4Ten+ and the Carpe Diem campers

As our biggest fundraiser of the season, we hope you’ll join us for an evening of spectacular singing from our own Carpe family and our visiting professionals!

Hosted by former news personality and local favorite Benita Zahn, this year’s benefit concert will feature sets from Nicholas Barasch (Riverdale, Broadway's She Loves Me), Chloe Kostman (Xena: Warrior Musical), the Ten4Ten+ cast, students from our ROOTS program, and CDT Staff.

We will have exciting raffles, silent auction, a large bake sale, and other giving opportunities. Tickets are offered on a sliding scale - please make the contribution you are willing and able to make. We are glad to have you claim a free ticket so you and your family can join us!

Click here to purchase tickets and read full bios for our visiting artists.<https://carpediemtheater.ticketleap.com/carpe-pm/details>

View this email in your browser<https://us13.campaign-archive.com/?e=__test_email__&u=dc01cb3d63408939d11bc0355&id=ac69e2a97f>

[Website icon]<https://carpediemtheater.org>    [Facebook icon] <https://facebook.com/carpediemtheater/>        [Instagram icon] <https://instagram.com/carpediemtheater/>
[Logo]

You can update your preferences<https://carpediemtheater.us13.list-manage.com/profile?u=dc01cb3d63408939d11bc0355&id=9468b92741&e=__test_email__&c=ac69e2a97f> or unsubscribe<https://carpediemtheater.us13.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=dc01cb3d63408939d11bc0355&id=9468b92741&t=b&e=__test_email__&c=ac69e2a97f>