[Capdist-announce] THE SQUIRRELS Final 3 Shows 6/28-6/30

Patrick White white.patrick1963 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 07:54:01 EDT 2024

Audiences & Reviewers Go Nuts for The Squirrels!
🐿️

 “The whole cast seem to have channeled their inner animals for this show.
It’s strange, a bit perverse, and a joy to watch.”-Dan Mayer/ Berkshire on
Stage

https://berkshireonstage.blog/2024/06/26/review-harbinger-theatre-presents-the-squirrels-at-the-sand-lake-center-for-the-arts/

“So, do we need another play about the injustices in the world? My response
is that for as long as they exist we do need whatever it takes, even if
it's a play about squirrels to make one sit up and take notice and think
about the world we are living in and the conditions around us. Climb a
tree, shake a few nuts and watch the wildlife around us ... maybe they do
have some answers.”-Bill Kellert/Nippertown

https://www.nippertown.com/arts/review-harbinger-theatre-will-have-you-nuts-for-the-regional-premier-of-the-squirrels/article_2f89e564-318a-11ef-9435-f34e93a7e23e.html

“Harbinger gets to show us something most of us have never seen:
Human-sized rodents with big lush tails, chirping and screaming at all &
sundry from behind eight-foot tall rolling trees! As our erstwhile narrator
Kerry Kazmeirowitztrimm blurts, “Is your mind blown? NOT YET!’”-J
Hunter/RadioradioX

“If you can see this show, do. It is truly astonishing theater. Bravos to
all.”-Dianne O’Neill

“ A fun night and kudos for a spirited cast who got into roles despite
ridiculous set up and the fuzzy tails strapped on their backs.”-Rosemary
Armao

“I never expected/anticipated what was going to happen next. Everything was
a surprise. A Harbinger grand slam in baseball terms. Thanks for the
entertainment.”-Jeffrey Stubits

“The Montagues and the Capulets. The Sharks and the Jets. And
now........The Gray Squirrels and the Fox Squirrels. The costumes are
magical, the acting superb, and the set takes on a life of its own. The
story will captivate you, pull you in, and make you think.”-Karleen Krisher
Hayden

 The Squirrels By Robert Askins
Directed by Patrick White
Harbinger @ SLCA