[Capdist-auditions] casting notice

MrKevinCraigWest at aol.com MrKevinCraigWest at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 10:35:15 EDT 2004

casting for a commercial shoot scheduled for Friday, Sat, Sun
August  20-21-22 in Schenectady, NY.
The scene takes place in a restaurant and people  are stressing about
money issues (something most of us can relate  to.)
Exact times will be determined closer to the date.
We are looking for  people in the 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s - all looks and
types welcome.
Most  parts are 'extras' - for which you will be fed well all day and
receive a  copy of the finished commercial.
Written parts will be paid - to be  determined upon casting.
There will be some improvising by everyone to create  the feel of a real
restaurant, bar and kitchen.
Please indicate if you've  had restaurant experience (we'll be casting
waiters and waitresses as  well.)

To be considered for a part, please mail your headshot and resume  OR a
simple photo of yourself to the address below. PLEASE PUT YOUR
TELEPHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ON THE PHOTO OR ON THE BACK OF THE  PHOTO.

Many thanks and best wishes!

Amy Hart,  Producer/Director
Theresa Smolen, Production Manager

Mail  to: