[Capdist-auditions] Auditions

Theater Voices info at theatervoices.org
Fri Dec 17 11:18:44 EST 2004

Theater Voices

Audition Notice

Sunday and Monday, Jan. 9-10, at 7 to 9 p.m., at Steamer #10 Theatre, 500 Western Ave. Albany, need four women and five men 30s to 60s, for staged readings productions of Broken Glass , Arthur Miller's play about the effects on individual Americans of the rise of Hitler to power in 1938, directed by Carol King, and Copenhagen, Michael Frayn's play about loyalty, friendship, betrayal and questions about how can we know why people do what they do and why we do what we do, directed by Carol Charniga, performances April 8-9-10 and May 20-21-22, respectively, auditions based on readings from scripts, call 439-6404 with questions.