[Capdist-auditions] Home Made Theatre - Living Character Statues needed

LWAndruski at aol.com LWAndruski at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 17:05:07 EDT 2004

As some of you may know from prior emails or from the papers Saratoga is
using street performers on Broadway during the Saratoga Summer season.  Home Made
Theater, among several other local theater groups, has been approached to
orchestrate this event.   For our part, HMT is planning to display "living
statues" in character dipictions from each of our upcoming productions this season
(Cabaret, Charlotte's Web, Picasso at the Lapin Agile, and To Kill A
Mockingbird).  Actors will be asked to stand posed for five to ten minutes at a time, and
to also interact with the crowd.  A donation box will also be available, as
well as information about our theater.  This is a great opportunity
to support Saratoga downtown as well as promote HMT.  Performers are needed for August 14
& 15, and August 21 & 22nd.  Due to costuming, it would be wonderful if
actors could perform all four days, but it is not necessary.  Actors would be
needed between the hours of noon to five pm on these days.  Please let us know ASAP
if you are interested..we need more actors if we are going to be able to
participate in this event.  Please call us at the Home Made Theatre office at
587-4427.  Thanks!  Susan