[Capdist-auditions] Confetti Stage - Winter Class Schedule

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 22:03:57 EST 2004

The Brand New
Confetti Stage
2005
Winter Classes

Confetti Stage, Inc. is committed to providing a  safe place for all
performing artists, from the amateur who just wants to loosen  up at auditions, to the
pro looking to refine a specific skill or  technique.  Come play and learn
with us!!

Casting Call 101
Learn how to approach a variety of audition  possibilities, from the prepared
monologue, to the cold reading.  Show up  to your next audition cool and
confident.
Wednesdays 7p - 10p  Jan. 5 - Feb. 16,  2005.
Class limited to 8.  Fee $125

Character and Scene  Development
You and a partner will work together to  experience that magical feeling of
becoming characters in a scene.  Learn  how to create a character and how to
we've your character into the world  provided by the playwright.  Scenes will be
provided for all, however if  you have a specific scene you would like to
develop, let us know.
Mondays 7p - 10p  Jan. 3 - Feb. 7,  2005
Class limited to 12.  Fee $120

Improv Roulette
This is simply a fun class !!  Have a BLAST  playing one improvisational
technique building game after another (we don't know  which ones until we spin the
wheel).  We know improv can be daunting, but  we will show you that it can
and should be fun.  Come laugh with us (and at  us.)
Fridays 7p - 9p  Jan. 7 - Feb. 18,  2005
Class limited to 10.  Fee $120

All classes are held at our studio in the  Hilton Center for the Performing
Arts located at 40 Russell  Road
Albany, NY.
To register or for more information  contact Neil Jones at 518-393-3163.