[Capdist-auditions] Auditions Little Shop of Horrors

Joel Lord jpl at ilk.org
Thu Aug 11 11:21:50 EDT 2005

    Sorry this is a bit of short notice, but the message got stuck in
email limbo...

Reminder:  Not So Common Players

Auditions for Little Shop of Horrors

August 10h & 11th

Directed by Doug deLisle

Clifton Park:  Not So Common Players, the musical theatre group in
Clifton Park, will hold auditions for Little Shop of Horrors, Wednesday,
August 10th and Thursday August 11th from 7-9 pm at the Locust Lane
Clubhouse (Moe Road to Clifton Park Center Road, turn West and then turn
Left at Hemlock and then Right on Locust Lane), Clifton Park.  The
production is sponsored by the Town of Clifton Park. Show dates are
October 21, 22, 23 and October 28, 29, 30

Come to auditions with an upbeat number from a Broadway show. Please
bring music, an accompanist will be provided. Learning a song from
"Little Shop" can't hurt, but it is absolutely not a requirement.
Although "Little Shop" doesn't have any dance numbers as we usually
think of them, there is a LOT of movement for the ensemble and some for
the principals. Come to auditions dressed comfortably, as the
choreographer will teach a simple combination to all auditioning, who
will then be required to perform the steps in groups of varying size, so
we can get a feeling for how people move. In other words, you don't have
to be a great dancer, but you have to be able to learn choreography and
work neatly in an ensemble.

For additional information, contact Sally Burke @ 877-5648 or Pat
O’Donnell @ 371-6681

Sally Burke