[Capdist-auditions] Theatre Program for Children at RPI

Laura W. Andruski Laura.W.Andruski at williams.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:54:47 EST 2005

The Young Actors Guild is currently holding registration for our Summer
Theatre Program for students ages 8 - 18.  The program is held on campus
and runs from July 5 - August 5 this year; culminating in performances.
This is our 16th summer on campus.  For registration information please
call x6505.

Looking for something for your kids to do during April break? Some of
the staff of Young Actors Guild is holding a Vacation Acting Program in
the Playhouse from April 18-22,  from 9am - 3pm. This exciting program
is for students ages 8 - 18.  Again, if you are interested  please call
x6505.

View our exciting new website at www.rpiyoungactorsguild.com!

Thank you.
Mary Allison D'amico