[Capdist-auditions] Seeking interesting faces

Melissa Lacijan mplacijan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 14:47:49 EDT 2005

I am a casting scout working with Kodak Corp.  I need LOTS of caucasian
male faces for a brochure Kodak is putting out.  I need men aged 30-45
(or who look it!) with interesting faces.  I cannot stress enough that
we are not necessarily looking for drop-dead gorgeous men or
professional models/actors:  Kodak wants to see "guys" - the kinds of
faces you'd be likely to see everyday on the street.  This would be a
photo shoot one day the last week of September/1st week of October - the
exact date would be determined later this month.  The pay scale is
somewhere in the $500-$800 range for 4-5 hours of work.
If interested, please contact me, Melissa Lacijan, at my e-mail
mplacijan at earthlink.net.  If you have electronic pictures of yourself,
please send them to me - I will need them eventually anyway!